As a reminder, the Vyopta collector includes both endpoint monitor and data collector services in one. When running this upgrade, it upgrades both items.
- Download the latest version of the Vyopta collector from the Admin Portal
- Stop the “Vyopta CPM Data Collector” service
- Replace the executable file you downloaded in step one to the folder where the vyoptacollector.xml file is located (typically C:\Vyopta), replacing the old executable file
- Double Click the vyoptacollector.exe file to launch the new Upgrade UI for the collector
- Select the Upgrade option, and check "Start Collector after Upgrade", and Click Continue. The Upgrade will start to validate your environment as shown in the screen shot below
- When you see the screenshot below, the upgrade will be complete. Click on Done to dismiss the Upgrade UI.
- Check to see if the “Vyopta CPM Data Collector” service has started. If its not started, please go ahead and start the service as shown below.
- Visit the Vyopta Admin Portal and verify that the relevant services are green. The Service Account email address listed should be the same one as used in the vyoptacollector.xml file