Vyopta only collects information about calls, not information shared during calls. To effectively process and present analytical insights to you, we do collect and utilize information about your UC infrastructure and endpoints to present detailed analyses of your collaboration environment. This information is encrypted and stored securely on our cloud servers.
Articles in this section
- Can data be confined to the Country of Origin?
- Does the Vyopta SaaS portal support SAML2.0?
- How do you handle my data?
- How do you manage backups and redundancy?
- How does Vyopta handle security incidents?
- How long do you keep the data?
- How secure is access to the Vyopta SaaS portal?
- How secure is the data once it reaches the SaaS platform?
- How secure is the transfer of information from the Vyopta data collectors to the SaaS platform?
- How secure is the Vyopta SaaS hosted environment?