The data collector utility is a simple tool that manages your infrastructural details for Vyopta data collection. This is used for validation and curation of your collaboration environment.
Articles in this section
- Do the Data Collector and Endpoint Monitor Need to Reside on the Same Machine"?
- How Many Data Collectors and Endpoint Monitors May I Have?
- Monitoring IX5000 Endpoints
- Not able to see data for a piece of infrastructure
- What does "[object Object]" mean when I'm trying to login to Vyopta?
- What is the purpose of the data collector utility?
- When does Vyopta process data for Advanced Analytics? What about daylight savings?