Using CPM Monitoring or CPM Analytics, you can report on Endpoints by custom location or endpoint tagging. To do this, you will need to navigate to the endpoint itself and add tags or location. Here's how:
1. Open CPM Monitoring and navigate to Datasets -> Endpoints
2. Click on the endpoint for which you want to add tags or location (example: click on Zoom Room 1)
By clicking the ‘Edit‘ in the far right corner, endpoint and location tags can be added.
An additional functionality is coming soon to expose TMS group or partition hierarchies as (un-editable) tags. All of the locations or endpoint tags (including TMS hierarchies as tags) can be leveraged in your custom panels as filters by using the ‘Location‘ or ‘Endpoint Tag‘ filters. They can also be used as filters from the Endpoints tab. To learn more about tagging, please see our How To: Assign Custom Tags To Your Endpoints article.
Once you've identified how you would like to group or select the endpoints, follow the below steps:
1. Head to CPM Monitoring and select Rules located under the Monitors menu on the left.
2. Click on "Add Monitor."
3. Provide a title for the monitor for your identification in the future.
4. Select the endpoints you would like to monitor from the drop-down menu.
5. Select the frequency of the monitor.
6. Select the alerting method.
For more information on monitoring endpoint availability, please see our How To Monitor Endpoint Availability article.
If you have any questions regarding endpoint tagging or filtering, please don’t hesitate to reach out by visiting our contact page.