Our EULA addresses the specifics, but the summary is that no customer data is ever shared with any external parties for any reason, ever. We may use anonymized data internally for the purpose of understanding trends, troubleshooting, feature development, statistical analysis, or benchmarking. Specific customer call data will only be shared internally for the purpose of troubleshooting any issues with that customer only.
Articles in this section
- Can data be confined to the Country of Origin?
- Does the Vyopta SaaS portal support SAML2.0?
- How do you handle my data?
- How do you manage backups and redundancy?
- How does Vyopta handle security incidents?
- How long do you keep the data?
- How secure is access to the Vyopta SaaS portal?
- How secure is the data once it reaches the SaaS platform?
- How secure is the transfer of information from the Vyopta data collectors to the SaaS platform?
- How secure is the Vyopta SaaS hosted environment?