To quickly identify your internal server running the Vyopta Data Collector service and troubleshoot perform the following:
- Navigate to https://my.vyopta.com/admin and log in with your administrative username and password.
- Once logged in you will see on the top of the page which will show your Vyopta Collector service indicating a 'red' connectivity status which means it's down.
- Note the 'Computer Name' which is the name of the server that hosts the Vyopta Data Collector service locally within your network. You should be able to see this if you hover your mouse where it says 'Vyopta Collector'
- Verify that you can successfully connect to the instance by RDP or another remote desktop facility.
- Once connected to your server launch 'Services,' locate the 'Vyopta CPM Data Collector' service and make sure it is started/running. If it is already started and running please restart the service.
- If the service was stopped you may want to take a moment to update the data collector to the latest version which you can download from the Vyopta Admin Portal here. The data collector upgrade is easy and only takes a minute to complete. Make sure to verify the service is started after the upgrade - further information is available here, if wanted.
- Once the service has been started you can go back to the Admin Status Page at https://my.vyopta.com/admin and refresh - the collector status should change to 'green' within a few minutes.
- If the server is unreachable from your network please coordinate with your internal team responsible to solve the connectivity problem.